- Nail Polish
- Nail Art Supplies
- Nail Stamping Supplies
- Nail Stamping Plates
- Mani Defender ® Liquid Latex
- Nail Care
- Body and Home
Who says that lace is only for weddings? Lina doesn't think so! Season after season, and for ages, lace features pop up on fashion trends from New York to Paris. White crochet lace rules in summer, while in winter, red and black lace party dresses get us into the Christmas spirit. It doesn’t matter what color you wear, lace will always be in fashion!
Do you have a license to be sexy? This plate’s license doesn’t expire, and will have you looking sexy all year long!
• 100% brand new stamping plate size 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm with high quality stainless steel and high polish finish with a back sticker to smooth edges.
• This Lina Stamping Plate contains 29 different and unique designs (size: 1.7 cm x 2.2 cm) plus 1 small image (size: 1.7 cm x 1.5 cm). Each plate contains images with a specific theme.
• Easy to use for both beginners and experienced nail artists. Etched deep enough to hold enough polish for a beautiful opaque stamping result.
• The designs are engraved on the image plates and can be used over and over again
Pro Tip: Pick up a bottle of Mani Defender for easy cleanup! You'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
What you need:
1) Nail Polish – we recommend you use a nail polish that is opaque and has a strong pigmentation. Avoid dry fast polishes. For best results use stamping polishes.
2) Stamp and scraper
3) Lina Nail Art Supplies Stamping Plate. Remove the transparent protective film before use.
Before you start:
1. Make sure you remove the protective transparent plastic film from the front of the plates before use.
2. Clean the plate with a cotton ball with 100% pure acetone to remove the possible glue of the plastic film and let it dry.
ONLY USE 100% ACETONE TO CLEAN THE PLATE.
How to stamp:
1. Make sure that your nail is completely oil free before applying stamping nail polish.
2. Apply a base coat.
3. Make sure the base coat is completely dry before you stamp.
4. Apply the nail polish on the selected design of the image plate.
5. Use the scraper to remove the excess nail polish, making sure you are holding it at a 45 ° angle. Do not press very hard in the process as this will cause too much of the nail varnish to be scraped out of the engraving.
6. Roll the Stamper to pick up the nail polish from the design and transfer it onto your nail. Make sure you move fast and apply an even amount of pressure. For best results roll the stamp from one side of the other and use the same rolling motion when applying on the nail.
7. Apply a Top Coat to seal the design.
Didn't Pick Up?:
Clean and file the stamping head a bit or change the stamper you are using.
Clean the image with 100% pure acetone before apply nail polish.
After you apply the polish to the image you need to WORK FAST to avoid the polish drying in the stamper. If it dries, it won’t transfer to your nail.
Try another type of polish. Some polishes dry too fast or are not opaque.